- PCS Vision brings you clarity you can see and hear, with advanced multimedia services like email, pictures, and games that are easy to learn and use. All this plus the voice clarity you've come to expect.
What are the benefits of PCS Vision?PCS Vision allows you to stay in touch with your friends, have fun when you have a little down time, stay informed when you're on the go, and personalize your device.
What services does PCS Vision provide?PCS Vision offers you access to the following services and applications, available with Vision-enabled PCS Phones:
- Picture MailSM: Take digital pictures with a PCS Vision Picture Phone and send them to computers or other PCS Phones anytime, anywhere on the enhanced Sprint Nationwide PCS Network. Imagine shooting and sending pictures to friends and family across the country—instantly.
- Messaging: Send and receive email and text messages, or chat on select PCS Phones.
- Games: Play exciting games with full color graphics, sound, and vibration.
- Ringers: Personalize your PCS Vision Phone by downloading unique ringers and assigning them to numbers in your address book, so you'll know who's calling by the sound of the ring.
- Screen Savers: Download unique images to use as screen savers—or make it easy to tell who's calling by assigning specific images to numbers in your address book on your PCS Vision Phone.
- Web: With PCS Vision you will be able to browse full-color graphic versions of popular Web sites, making it easier than ever to stay informed while on the go. Check sports scores, breaking headlines, and weather, and shop from your PCS Vision Phone.
- PCS Business ConnectionSM: Get secure, real-time access to your Microsoft® Outlook® or Lotus Notes® company email, calendar, business directory, and personal contacts.
How do I take advantage of PCS Vision?To experience the benefits of PCS Vision, you must purchase a PCS Vision Phone and either a PCS Vision Pack as part of your plan, or pay a per-kilobyte fee for casual usage. Even if you don't have a PCS Vision Pack, PCS Vision Phones will allow you to take advantage of these services at a casual usage rate billed separately on your monthly invoice. Please see our PCS Service Plans section to determine which plan will best suit your needs. How am I charged for PCS Vision?Unlike voice calls, which are charged by the minute, data usage is charged by the size of file sent or received on your PCS Vision Phone. If you have a PCS Vision Pack with unlimited PCS Vision, your usage of PCS Vision is unlimited and you will not be charged any data fees. If you do not have unlimited PCS Vision, you will be charged for PCS Vision service on a per-kilobyte (KB) basis any time you transmit or receive information using your PCS Vision Phone.
What is the Content Catalog?The Content Catalog is where you can find a wide variety of downloadable and browsable content for your PCS Vision Phone, including games, ringers, screen savers, and more. You need a PCS Vision Phone and a PCS Vision Pack as part of your plan to access the Content Catalog. How much does it cost to purchase items from the Content Catalog?Items you find in the Content Catalog vary in price and may include no-cost items. Prices are listed for each item along with a description. You will be able to see how much an item costs before you decide whether to buy it.
Where is my content stored?Items you purchase from the Content Catalog for your PCS Vision Phone are stored in your Content Manager. You can access your Content Manager to download the content to your PCS Phone for use.
How can I access My Content Manager?You can access your Content Manager from your PCS Phone or by signing on at www.sprintpcs.com:
- From your PCS Vision Phone: Launch your browser by selecting Web. PCS Phone models vary slightly, but you should now be on your PCS Vision home page. (If not, select it from the menu.) Scroll to and select My Content Manager from the menu to display your Content.
- From your computer: Sign on to www.sprintpcs.com/manage. At the bottom of the PCS Vision Services section on the My PCS page, you will find a link to your Content Manager.
What messaging options are available with PCS Vision?Messaging allows you to connect with your friends, family members, and co-workers. You can send and receive email, send text messages, or chat 24 hours a day—in real time—on PCS Vision Phones while on our enhanced Sprint Nationwide PCS Network.